The Rappahannock County office of Virginia Cooperative Extension is your local connection to Virginia's land-grant universities, Virginia Tech and Virginia State University.
Through educational programs based on research and developed with input from local stakeholders, we help the people of Rappahannock County improve their lives.
We provide education through programs in Agriculture and Natural Resources, Family and Consumer Sciences, 4-H Youth Development, and Community Viability.
2017 Rappahannock County 4-H Summer Camps
- June 13, 2017 - Jon Boating and Swimming
- June 20, 2017 - Alcohol Tobacco Firearms (ATF) Canine Unit Tour and Swimming
- July 7, 2017 - Culpeper-Madison-Rappahannock (CMR) Farm Show and Swimming
- July 11, 2017 - Luray Caverns and Rope Adventure Park Tour
- July 18, 2017 - Spashdown Water Park
- June 5-9, 2017 - 4-H Day Camp
- July 23-27, 2017 - 4-H Overnight Camp
2017 Rappahannock County 4-H Summer Camps Brochure (PDF | 2MB)
Washington Arts Building
311-J Gay Street
Washington, VA 22747
Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
Main Office: (540) 675-3619
Fax: (540) 675-3232
Were you a 4-H member? Did you attend 4-H camp? Or maybe you were a 4-H volunteer? Identify as a 4-H Alumni and represent your 4-H state: http://bit.ly/2m0vYgp The top three states with the most “hands raised” will earn $5,000, $10,000 or $20,000, respectively.